My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

2 Months



That's my smiley boy! Even though Jules is still considered a newborn, he doesn't feel like that tiny baby I held for the first time 2 months ago. He's packed on the pounds! Actually, everyone is comparing him to his cousin who is 5 months older than him. She's petite and small. He's right where he should be weight wise.

Jules babbles and coos and loves to talk to us now. Sometimes, it's at 4am when we're trying to fall back asleep. Other times, it's while he's eating. So we just laugh and talk back to him, even at 4am.

He went on his first plane ride last weekend. I'm sure the other passengers were nervous seeing us walk on with a baby, but he did great and we couldn't be more proud of him.

He still loves his bouncy seat and swing, but now we've introduced the baby bjorn into rotation. He likes it if you keep moving. Because if you're sitting, you might as well be holding him.

For the past two nights, he has slept really well. We've had 3, 4 and sometimes 5 hour blocks of sleep! Great for the family, but not so much for the boobs. Hopefully, we'll get it all worked out before I go back to work (after Labor Day, I'm excited, but really sad).

He's scheduled for his 2 month shots tomorrow. Little does he know what he's in for.


I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of this tomorrow. I'm sorry Jules.

3 comments:

Tony, the Restless Foodie said...

Wow - I would love to just squeeze him! Those cheeks!

Mamma's got some good stuff!

Heather said...

Wow. I gotta get me one of those. He's just too cute!

Jenny said...

He does look so much bigger already! I start school again Monday and am already dreading going back after the baby is born...