My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 21, 2006

The Block is Back!

It's the end of guard season and you know what that means...a shopping trip to IKEA! IKEA has nothing to do with winter guard unless the show is in California. So off to California I go for the WGASC Championships. My guard is competing in a small class, so they should do ok.

Besides Championships and IKEA, I get to hang out with my friend Tony. He's a cool dude. I only get to see him a few times a year. Sad for friends who only live 4 hours apart. We have a great time together so this trip won't be any different.

Oh and I get to introduce my guard to the gock block. I've never needed it before but I'll need it now. So we'll see how well they react to it. Just ask UEX how much they love the block ;)

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Tony, the Restless Foodie said...

KEEP THE GLOCK IN THE CAR!

Or maybe you can use it when you're shopping at IKEA?

Jessi said...

Are you that worried that I'll annoy you with it? Please!

I only annoy guard members with it.

It's been in storage for a year. Time to BOCK BOCK.

Jessi said...

Hmmm that IS a good idea. Cause you know doe heads are always walking around, sitting on shit that I want to look at.

MOVE IT!

But the gock block could just be like my little form of tourette's syndrome.

Tony, the Restless Foodie said...

Oooh - so you'd beat that instead of yelling out "DAMN,DAMN,CRAP,DAMN!"? I'm sure it's much more effective to hear the words...

Jessi said...

maybe but I usually keep those words to myself and just wait til it's my turn to try out the chair or bed or couch.

Geoff said...

Psssst. I updated. You can change my link now. :)