My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 02, 2007

People's Choice

Not a very flattering photo, but eh, I'm chubby from all angles. The annual Halloween party was great. Not too many embarrassing photos and no scandalise stories to report. Everyone was "smoking" candy cigarettes and gum cigars. My tray was handy for a drink and camera tray. Everyone was totally jealous of the convenience.

As usual was, surprise surprise, the same girl won sexiest costume with her standard short skirt and boobage all over the place. No shock really. But what was shocking, Batman won sexiest male! Heck ya! You know you can't resist this:


And yet another surprise: I won the people's choice award outdoing the boobage girl! After 4 years, Justin and I won something. We were pretty excited. Can't you tell:

3 comments:

Heather said...

Okay, the half naked Batman actually made me snort while I laughed. Looks like ya'll had fun!

Tony, the Restless Foodie said...

BOOBAGE!

Runny Girl! You have a serious rack!

what's with the chest hair on Batman?

Jessi said...

eh my boobage is lame.

He's a man!!