My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 01, 2008

The Longest Wedding Event EVER

It's Saturday Morning here(11:00am)and the final wedding event was last night. Adit rode down Paveena's street on an elephant (seriously) to pick her up. The temple marriage was simple compared to all the other events we've been to here. It's like they are royalty because cameras are always flashing. It's really impressive.

It's been a crazy but amazing event (all 4 of them). I'll post more when Justin fixes his space bar-it's stuck-hard to type.

Overall we've had an amazing time here in Bangkok. Shopping is CRAZY here. We went to one mall - 5 levels. 1 level all cell phones! People love their cell phones here. More shopping today. We leave tomorrow night for London. Hopefully I'll get some photos up once we get there.

Have a good Friday night...I did!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I thought y'all were already there on your birthday or I would have called you. HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you're having fun. Take lots of pictures. Did you get a picture of you in your finery?

Neha P. Photography said...

Jessi! I'm so excited for you and jealous at the same time! You better be taking LOTS of pictures! Can't wait to see them! I want to see you in the sari's too....told my mom what you were up to and she is exicted when I told her what you were going to be wearing! So...we need pictures!

Tony, the Restless Foodie said...

Did you have any good Thai food? I loves me some Chicken Pad Thai!

Oh - I hear it's customary to wash the elaboratly painted wedding elephant by the groomsman and best man. Just don't wash between their legs, they don't like it when men are down there.