My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Workout

While Justin and I are apart I've got a lot of time on my hands at home. The in-laws do their own thing and I do mine. We meet for dinner but the rest of the night is left to me just hanging out. I needed something to do so I bought Workout: One-On-One Training with Jackie. I was reading reviews of this video and apparently she attracts married, 30-somethings. Hey, that's me!

I figured, why not. I like her show, she's hot, and I liked the format idea for this. It got good reviews. Here's mine: Basically, it's 3, 20 minute sections: core, lower body, and upper body. Everything you do is for 60 seconds. The moves are simple and yet busted my ass. I seriously couldn't walk for 3 days after doing the lower body. I didn't think I was out of shape that much.

She's pretty straight forward during the video. Doesn't cheer me on annoyingly, tells me how my form should be, basically like a trainer should. I'm finally able to do 2 of the 3 in a day. It's tiring but I feel so much better afterwards. Hopefully, I'll be able to do all 3 sections by next week.

I call this my lesbian workout and I love it. So if you're looking for something to do with good eye candy to keep you motivated(there's a cute guy and 3 chick trainers from Sky Sport too) then check this out.

On a totally unrelated note: I had a caffeinated latte today (first time in a very long time) and I'm totally wired, shaky, and I wrote this in about 35 seconds (excuse the crappy grammar please). I expect to crash soon.

1 comment:

Neha P. Photography said...

I'm addicted to that show! I love Jackie! I like watching it and dreaming of having a body like hers....I guess I can if I buy that DVD. Tell me how it goes....if you end up with a body like hers, I may go buy it!