My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Yoga

This time last year, I'd had enough with my job and found something I thought would be perfect for me. So I applied. And, guess what? I am perfect for this job. Still.

We just had a wellness course on yoga in the boardroom. My yoga instructor for WII fit says I've got great posture and balance. Even though I seem to be gaining weight, and they like people to lose weight. "What factors in your life could contribute to your weight gain?" Pregnancy wasn't an option.

So I asked the yoga instructor in the wellness course some questions that, really, my WII fit instructor can't answer.

It's nice to have a two-way conversation with someone sometimes.

No comments: