My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 06, 2009

WGI Recap

- Driving to Dayton from Cincinnati during rush hour will take a long time.
- Crappy bleachers are not friendly to a pregnant belly or back. Especially if they rock when people go up and down the aisle.
- Nice, cushy seats ARE friendly to a pregnant belly and back. Thank you UD Arena.
- Some guards just shouldn't go. It's a waste of my time, the judges time, and everyone's time (and money).
- Civil rights shows are over done. Let's be creative people.
- Short sleeve weather!!!
- I watched more guard than I slept.
- Loud music and screaming fans tend to wake up a certain baby in the womb. Then the baby found vengeance by kicking the crap out of me. Thanks Amachi!
- I'm not FAT! You're FAT!
- It's always sad to see a great show not make it to finals.
- It's equally sad to see a crappy show make it to finals.
- If there was a scoop, I heard it.
- Santa Clara Vanguard=Awesome
- Performers just get more talented and awesome each season.
- Inspired to start teaching again. But then I come to my senses.

2 comments:

Tony, the Restless Foodie said...

Scoop? What did you hear? Did I miss anything?

Jessi said...

No, I'm just talking about all the gossip about certain people from Texas, Utah, California.