My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh Please

I'd expect to see something like this in Utah. Justin and I were accused of stupid stuff that was totally inaccurate, judgmental, and discriminatory but within an organization, not a neighborhood. I can't imagine having to deal with this stuff on your own street.

Of course, I'm sure there's another side to this story, but when the press show up and you want people to maybe understand why you did it, don't run in your house and hide.


On a completely different note: I know I'm a little behind but I love Flight of the Conchords. Anyone else? Anyway, I found out the writers/directors of Napoleon Dynamite are about to release a new film called Gentlemen Broncos with Jermaine Clement that looks hilarious. Or maybe it's just me who thinks it looks funny. At least I think Jermaine looks funny. Ok, how about this instead? Hilarious, no? Yes!

2 comments:

Tony, the Restless Foodie said...

Wait, this is in San Diego? Not Orem, UT? or Cecilia, LA?

Jessi said...

I know! Dumb, huh?