My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Train

Saturday was the grand opening of sorts of the new Northstar Rail in Minnesota. A big deal here people. Justin is so enthralled with trains that we stood in line for 45 minutes for free tickets to ride downtown. While I wasn't really interested, it turned out to be fun.

Best of all, Jules liked it.




"Yea! I like trains! We go THIS fast!"



The 20 minute ride took us to the new Target field and back. If I worked in Minneapolis, I'd probably take the train.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Justin needs to take more pictures of YOU and baby! :o)

Jana said...

He looks like he's enjoying life!

Neha P. Photography said...

very sweet, jessi! he def. has your eyes!