My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 11, 2010

My Preshus

Oh my garage, people. My preshus baybee is going to be one on Sunday.

O.N.E.!

Looking forward always seems so far away. But looking back, was like yesterday. (Except I can't remember what I wore yesterday. But you know what I mean.)

This time last year, I'd had a false alarm and worked from home most of the week. The one day I did make it to work, we had a company wide meeting and I received my one-year award. I waddled up to the stage - wearing HEELS - and accepted my award wondering if people thought I looked really big. (guess what, I did.)

I look back at photos and it all seems completely foreign to me. I can't seem to remember what being pregnant was like, the day our lives changed (well, the second day. The first day was finding out I was knocked up.), and holding a very tiny baby Jules.




Now, he demands his own meals, sits at the adult table, and pretty soon he'll be auditioning for Regiment.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I wish I could be there for that beebee's first birthday. Too cute! Have fun!

Todd said...

You know kids always rebel. He'll go for Cavs or something just to spite you. Happy birthday Jules!