My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Post Removal

Dear Friends,

Some of you may have noticed that I removed yesterday's post. With the state of affairs here at work, I've decided to save it in my drafts and I'll re-post it in the future. Basically I'm chicken shit and I don't want to get in trouble or possible worse, loose my job. I don't think I said anything negative or hurtful. But some of you know who this is (by the art of deduction) and I don't want it getting around that I'm a trouble maker.

From one drama queen to another, she should be glad that I did this.

Don't worry, I will re-post it with no additions or anything taken away from it. Now's just not the time for it.

Thanks friends for understanding. And for those who did get to read it...let me know what you think about it and me pulling it.

Thanks!
JF

1 comment:

Geoff said...

The one day I don't read your blog, and I miss all the good drama. Geez...