My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Last Minute Goals

I'm sick...again. I got over a head cold a few weeks back but I've been stuffy since. Now I think I've got Justin's sickness. My cube mate gave me some zicam to stick up my nose. I don't like things up my nose so I'm skeptic. But I did it and now we'll see how well it works.

Goal: Feel better by the end of the day.

I've been so busy with Christmas shopping and sewing. I finished my Holiday party top (Justin needs to put my computer back together so I can post pictures but here's the pattern pic). It's pretty sweet. I need to make the skirt and little jacket because the party is Friday! (Not the same pattern, I'm using a different skirt and bolero type jacket pattern.)

Goal: To complete the skirt and jacket in 2 days!

I'm also working on 2 custom dog harness bags for a guy in Florida. It's for his wife's seeing-eye dog. I'm almost done with one but it turned out about 2 inches bigger than requested. And I'm having a hard time with the sides. Ugh! I was hoping to finish it last night so I could whip up the second one. But the sides are turning out to be tougher than my proto-type was. I'll have to come up with another way of doing it.

Goal: to complete them and mail them off in 2 days!

Christmas shopping is almost done for everyone else. I've gotten a few things for Justin but he wants another helmet bag. Since my sewing skills have improved to the point where I actually know what I'm doing compared to last year when I attempted this. This bag shouldn't be too difficult. Ha! That's what I said the first time.

Goal: To finish a great helmet bag for Justin by Christmas.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Ya, I did finish them, but just waiting for the mail off :)

Jessi said...

ok email me here (junk address :) )

jessi12@excite.com and we can pass info. And I'll get these out the door asap. Thanks!