My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Incase you didn't know...

Las Vegas is terrible. For the third time during a holiday season, we've had packages stolen from our house. This time, the person came into our back yard and took it! I'm not in the holiday mood now even though my tree isn't done with decorations and my house doesn't have the lights up. Who knows if I'll put them up now. I don't even want to wrap anything or buy anything else.

The only thing I want to do is get new locks on the house and a security system and never have things delivered to the house.

Oh and MOVE!

Justin called it "Seasons Stealings." I think its appropriate.

**
Update: I called my shipper and they are overnighting my order for free...to my work address. Lesson learned. Holiday spirit back on.

3 comments:

GeeeeK said...

Ahh man, that is totally lame. I'm sorry to hear that. Glad you are getting a replacement shipment, but I can definitely see how that would zap your holiday spirit.

Neha P. Photography said...

Things like that don't happen in Houston. You should just come back home.

Jessi said...

I did get my lights up on the house last night so my holiday spirit is slowing starting up again.

Oh Neha, you're too funny.