My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Finally Finished

My Emmeline Apron. Since I was unable to attend my family reunion, this was my contribution for the auction. My mom bought it for $15. Guess she really wanted to see how well I can sew.

I also entered it into this "Sew-Along".

I'm standing funny, it's not really lopsided. Or Justin's standing funny.




Overall, it was fun to make. The two sides are great if you need to coordinate or if one side is totally dirty, you can still look clean by using the other side. Well thought!

1 comment:

Tony, the Restless Foodie said...

How very June Cleaver of you! I want to know what the cord hanging out the side is?