My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Shopping

I scored a few good deals this weekend. First, Bath & Body Works had their "Semi-Annual Sale" and I was able to get TONS of yummy smelling stuff for $20. They had all their stuff on sale; $1, $3, or $5. So I stocked up on anti-bacterial hand soap (pump dispensers), travel size lotions and shower gels (all for $1) and a few other items. I want to go back today and get more because seriously, that stuff is normally expensive.

I also read that Macy's was closing a bunch of their stores so expect a sale at local stores. I went looking for a few things that could accommodate my growing belly but didn't see anything I liked. But I did find a layette set for $10. Guess what color it is? Yellow and white. It's cute and Justin liked it, but I'm getting discouraged with the lack color options that can be used for any sex. But for $10, I can't complain.

I ended my shopping spree at Target. I found a few tops on clearance ($3 for a maternity top!) and found another layette set that I waffled on. It was discounted down to $9. I'm glad I got it though because it rang up as $2! Oh, Target, how I love you. AND, I was with my Father-in-Law so I got an extra 15% off.

So I did pretty good for my first trip out post Holiday season. But really, preparing for our baby is going to be hard because we've opted not to find out. I might have to bust out my sewing machine and make some super cool, non-yellow or green clothes.

Now if I can find this stroller on clearance somewhere, I'd be happy.

Poll up. Take a guess.

2 comments:

Tony, the Restless Foodie said...

have you tried Hawaiian dresses yet? Very colorful and HUGE.

Carly said...

What's wrong with yellow or green?