My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Black Hole

- I heard this song on my way home today and it reminded me of the first time I heard it. On my way to Galveston, Texas for Prom, I actually asked, "Is this some sort of Christian rap song?!" I really didn't listen to much outside Country music and Alternative.

- I'm trying to wear earrings everyday. I have tons of pairs that I never wear. Lets see if I can do something this simple.

- Ok, I signed up for another 5k. Last time I ran one, I was pregnant, but didn't know. I am definitely NOT pregnant this time around.

- I just got back from Houston. Don't ask me how to get anywhere in that city. I have NO clue anymore. It's foreign to me.

- Flying with a baby does have some advantages. On every flight, people were willing to help me (and commented on how cute Jules was). And since I traveled light (stroller, baby, purse), I didn't need help. But it was so nice to know people were willing to help.

- Sometimes, flash sites SUCK.

- Palin and Bachmann...for reals?

- Apparently, I'm really dumb when it comes to buying disposable diapers. I've used cloth for so long that when I had to buy disposable for my Houston trip, I thought I got the right size. I didn't. They leaked. The end.

- SKOL VIKINGS!


WUT? I drool lots now.

2 comments:

Tony, the Restless Foodie said...

Geaux Saints!

Jenny said...

He is so cute! (Even with the drool...)

I wear the same jewlery everyday. I tried to get out of the rut...now I switch back and forth between two. I hope you have better luck than I do!

Last time I was in Houston I got lost enough to have to call my mom for directions. She thought I was nuts, so I know what you mean!