My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Limited Showing

Today's high was five. Last year, since I was new here, it was really shocking when the temp on the bank sign said negative 18. So a high of five is nothing. It's a warm front really. But I don't have to deal with it much longer.

(well, for a weekend at least)

I'm going home to Houston for the first time in probably 3 years. 4 years? Who knows. And right now, they are like "Burrrr, it's 30 degrees. Where's the electric blanket?"

They should really try a mattress warmer. I highly recommend it.

Anyway, I'm going to Houston. Alone. With Jules. On a plane. With a layover. He's at the age where he's squirmy, screamy, but still a cutie. I'm hoping the hum of the engines will lull him to sleep or I might owe my seatmates booze.

So, if any of my Houston friends wanna see me or meet Jules, let me know. I'm only there for a weekend.

2 comments:

Neha P. Photography said...

you know that seeing me is your top priority, right?

Jessi said...

Fo-shizzle Clara-nizzle