My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wii Fit Instructor!



I totally made my Wii Fit instructor fleece jacket. It's so soft, subby, and stylish! I used Jalie 2679 and it went together pretty easy. I did have a hard time sewing multiple layers of fleece, but I went slow and it turned pretty good.

Justin really liked it. He determined that it was a stylish pattern (how all the pieces make look "ready-to-wear") instead of it being just a boring looking jacket.

I actually finished my New Look shirt and it looks good too, but I haven't taken any photos of it yet.

On to a new project, just in time for the 3-day weekend!

Guess where I'm going tomorrow. The State Fair! After all these years of hearing Justin say, "We NEED to go." We're finally going, and I'm so excited. I don't think my belly will be excited but hey, I just signed up for a 5k so I'll just run it off :)

Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Tony, the Restless Foodie said...

Cute jacket - are you taller?

Enjoy the State Fair! Make sure you have State Fair Hair, you could win!

Neha P. Photography said...

Oh Jessi!!! You are an awesome seamstress!!!!!!!!! That jacket came out great! I'm jealous...I wish I knew how to sew! (don't tell my mom)