My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 01, 2008

Cause I'm a Sucker That's Why

My first 30-day challenge starts today. I'm dumb. But, I needed a way to keep up with blogging/journaling/telling no one about crap in my life because it's good therapy. (I really need an anonymous blog for the real stuff.)

I got all of my purse supplies out of storage and had good intentions of working on some new things over the Holiday weekend. But food, shopping, and napping got in the way. But, I'm still hopeful.

Time to get crafty because people!!! We have like three weeks til Christmas. Three!!! Then life will be boring again, but with snow on the ground.

No comments: