My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foell.org/jessi/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Fail

On so many levels.

I fail because I haven't posted since, when? Friday? FAIL. Busy weekend as usual but no excuse not to post especially since I was on the computer for 4 hours on Saturday trying to get work done.

Silly Car fails too. Justin and I must be jinxed with this move to Minnesota. Silly Car doesn't work now. Not sure if it has anything to do with it being 6 below yesterday (oh, with a minus 31 windchill. MINUS 31 and yes, it was cold that yesterday). I can't say I blame it, I didn't want to get out of my warm bed this morning either, but I managed.

And all my clothes fail. Enough said.

So, I loaded up my queue for work and will stay busy. And warm. And not disrupted like at work, so I might get more work done. But bothered by the fact that now we have NO running cars.

(It runs, just overheats (HAAAAAHAHAH!) which Justin thinks the heater hose busted somewhere. Not easy to get to apparently.)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Not good...we are sharing a 99 ford. I actually asked Santa for a new Saturday at Macy's. I'm not sure the department store Santa is going to help much, but I thought it was worth a try!

Hang in there!

Jessi said...

Hi Jenny!

Yes, I should have asked for a new car too. But I guess having a husband who can fix cars is better than nothing.